Bikes for Books Program
- To increase visibility of the local Masonic Lodge in our communities.
- To support public education and assist in the education of our children.
- To provide kids with a positive incentive for reading.
- To increase their reading/comprehension skills.
- To recognize positive achievements.
- To provide an attainable goal, with life enhancing results.
- To improve parent/teacher relationships.
- To provide the community with a positive view of the Fraternity.
- To build social capital with the schools, and families in our communities.
- Two bikes and helmets (one boy, one girl) for the drawing (the lodge may offer more if the budget allows).
- Mailing of materials (may be hand delivered to the school principal).
- Printing of materials (possibly donated)
- Small prizes (may be donated from local business)
- Certificates for those that participated (printed in house)
- You may combine the Bikes for Books program with the Community Charity Matching Grants program.
Download our Bikes For Books PDF.
Download information and forms
for our Bikes For Books program.
-- You will need the Adobe Reader to view our PDFs.
If you don't have it, you can download it here --